The Details To Pay Attention To When Using Neodymium Magnet

Update:26-11-2021
Summary:

  The neodymium magnet has extremely strong magnetism. […]

  The neodymium magnet has extremely strong magnetism. Please prevent your hands or other parts of your body from being caught by magnets. For large-scale strong magnetic requirements, more attention is paid to safety. Do not place strong magnets near patients with electronic medical equipment or pacemakers. Do not swallow strong magnets. If swallowed by mistake, seek medical attention immediately. Keep strong magnets out of the reach of children.

  When using a magnet, keep the environment clean to prevent small impurities such as iron filings from being adsorbed on the surface of the magnet and affecting the operation. Magnetic debris flying into the eyes may cause damage and must be handled with care. The neodymium magnet should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment. Acidic, alkaline, organic solvents, saltwater, high temperature, and humid environments will only oxidize the magnet, the coating will fall off, and the magnet will be powdered and demagnetized.

  After the magnet is heated at a high temperature, its magnetic function will be weakened. Please refer to the temperature resistance guidelines for the corresponding function of the magnet, and pay attention to the temperature not to be too high during the assembly or operation of the magnet. Neodymium magnets are fragile, so when they are used in places subject to vibration or impact, they may break or fall. During use, please be careful not to touch it.

0
Views: 17