Strong Neodymium Magnets are made of a mixture […]
Strong Neodymium Magnets are made of a mixture of iron, boron and neodymium. In order to ensure its maintenance, handling and maintenance, we must first know that they are the strongest magnets in the world and can be produced in various forms, such as discs, blocks, Cubes, rings, bars and spheres.
The coating of neodymium magnets made of nickel-copper-nickel provides them with a striking silver surface. Therefore, these fascinating magnets are very suitable as gifts for craftsmen, enthusiasts, and model or product creators.
Repair magnet neodymium However, just as neodymium magnets have strong adhesion and can be produced in miniature sizes, they require special maintenance, handling and maintenance to keep them in optimal working condition and avoid accidents.
In fact, following the safety and usage guidelines below can prevent potential injury to people and/or damage to new neodymium magnets, as they are not toys and should be treated as toys.
May cause serious personal injury Neodymium magnets are the most powerful rare earth compounds on the market. If not handled properly, especially when handling two or more magnets at once, fingers and other parts of the body may be squeezed. The powerful attraction can make neodymium magnets gather together powerfully and surprise you. Please be aware of this and wear appropriate protective equipment when handling and installing neodymium magnets.
Keep them away from children As mentioned earlier, neodymium magnets are very strong and can cause personal injury, while small magnets can pose a choking hazard. If swallowed, the magnets can be joined together by the intestinal wall, which requires immediate medical attention as it may cause serious intestinal damage or death. Do not treat neodymium magnets like toy magnets, and always keep them away from children and babies.
May affect pacemakers and other implanted medical devices Strong magnetic fields may adversely affect pacemakers and other implantable medical devices, although some implantable devices have a magnetic field containment function. Avoid placing neodymium magnets near such equipment at all times.
Neodymium powder is flammable. Do not process or drill neodymium magnets, as neodymium powder is extremely flammable and may cause a fire.
May damage magnetic media Avoid placing neodymium magnets near magnetic media such as credit/debit cards, ATM cards, membership cards, optical discs and computer drives, cassette tapes, video tapes, televisions, monitors and screens.
Neodymium is fragile Although most magnets have a neodymium disk protected by a steel pot, the neodymium material itself is very fragile. Do not try to remove the disk as it may be damaged. When handling multiple magnets, bonding them tightly together can cause the magnets to break.
Neodymium is corrosive. The neodymium magnet has a three-layer coating to reduce corrosion. However, when used underwater or wet outdoors, corrosion will occur over time, which will reduce the magnetic force. Careful handling to avoid damage to the coating can extend the life of the neodymium magnet. To get rid of moisture, keep your magnets and utensils.
Extreme temperatures may demagnetize neodymium. Do not use neodymium magnets near extreme heat sources. For example, near a barbecue restaurant, near an engine room, or near a car exhaust system. The working temperature of neodymium magnets depends on its shape, grade and purpose, but it may lose strength if exposed to extreme temperatures. The most common magnets can withstand temperatures of about 80°C.