Neodymium disc magnet is also called modern industria […]
Neodymium disc magnet is also called modern industrial monosodium glutamate. As a high-performance magnetic material in the modern industry, it promotes the progress of contemporary technology and society. It is widely used in various fields. How to judge the overall advantages of permanent magnet products: 1. Magnetic properties; 2. The size of the magnet; 3. Surface coating.
1. Magnetic properties
First of all, the key to the decision is to control the magnetic properties of the raw materials used in the production process.
1. According to the business needs of the raw material manufacturer, or mid-end or low-end sintered NdFeB, the company only sells high-end NdFeB according to the national standards for purchasing raw materials.
2. The advanced nature of the production process also determines the performance and quality of the magnet.
3. Quality control in the production process is important.
2. Magnet shape size and tolerance value
Utilize various shapes of neodymium iron boron magnets, such as round, irregular, square, tile, trapezoidal. Materials of different sizes are processed by different machine tools to cut rough materials. Advanced technology and machine operators determine the accuracy of the product.
3. Surface coating treatment
The quality of the surface coating, zinc, nickel, nickel, copper, nickel, copper, and gold plating processes. Electroplating options can be carried out on the products according to customer requirements. A brief summary of the pros and cons of NdFeB product quality is to grasp the performance, dimensional tolerance control, and judge the appearance inspection and evaluation of the coating. Detect the Gaussian surface of the magnetic flux of the magnet and other tests; dimensional tolerances can be measured with a vernier caliper; the color and brightness of the coating, the color and brightness of the coating and the bonding force of the coating, and the appearance of the magnet surface can be observed, whether there are spots, or not Drop the edges and corners to evaluate the quality of the product.